Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Sleepers

It's amazing what 7 hours of uninterrupted sleep can do for a person. I feel pretty good today. I can't remember the last time I had that much sleep. It's always been someone, some dog, or being pregnant that would wake me up at least once in the middle of the night. Last night they all went down at their usual times. Amber at 6:30 and Cory and Tyler at 7:30. I went to bed at around 9:00.

Amber woke up at 10:00PM, took 6 ounces and went right back to sleep. I didn't wake up again until 5:00!! 10-5! I could survive on that. I did get back to sleep a little bit till 6:00. Amber got up around 6:00 and Cory and Tyler at 7:00. Now if we could just count on those times consistently, we'd be home free!

I'm not at all surprised at how many books, studies and blogs are written about babies, toddlers and sleep. How important it is to our sanity. And how much I really love it. Night, night, I'm going off to get my second night of 7 hours of sleep...

No comments: