Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

We had a wonderful break and are now, I think, ready for a new year. We still have lots of stuff to clean up after the holidays, but I'm feeling pretty well. I've got lots of blog material, that's for sure, I just don't know where to start:
  1. New Years Resolutions
  2. Best Christmas Ever
  3. Backhoes!!
  4. Sledding
  5. Eating soup
  6. Travel Nightmare
  7. Backpacks
  8. Kids being wonderfully cooperative in the airport
  9. No sippy lids!
  10. Naptime nightmares
  11. Sleep nightmares
  12. Sleep triumphs
  13. The sock
  14. How much we've changed in just a week

I'm sure I'm missing some of the best ones that I've thought of over the last week, but that's a good start.

Oh and Happy New Year - 2008 will be a year to remember, I'm sure.

No comments: