- Hi Tyler, is there any room for me? [Cory wanted to sit in the moon car with Tyler]
- Where's the convertible, Mommy?
- What's up there Annie? [Asking the dog why she's looking up into the tree. Annie spends most of her day staring at the squirrels that run along our back fence and then up the tree.]
- I've got it in the other hand so Amber can't reach it.
- My birthday is in October.
- Daddy has a pink shirt on. [Dad refuses to call it pink, but Cory nailed it.]
- Look at these cute knees. [Tyler playing with Amber with only a onesie on.]
- Santa's a boy.
- Mommy's not a boy.
- I'm a twin. [First time I've heard that acknowledged.]
- Look at this truck. It has black wheels and green wheels.
- It didn't snow last night. [Tyler looking out the window and noticing no snow on the ground. The day before, it had snowed and I pointed it out to him.]
Wednesday, March 12, 2008
I had so much fun writing down quotes from the boys, that I decided that, as long as I can, I'm going to include a list of wisdom on Wednesdays... Here's this week's list: