Thursday, February 7, 2008

Infertility Reminders

I've been doing some reading of some new blogs where people are going through IVF. It really is bringing up memories of my own experience, which I wrote down, gasp, in a spiral notebook!

When I started this blog last year, my hope was to transfer those notes into this blog so that I had a record of my experience. It is an amazing procedure and there is an amazing network and group of really good writers - much better than me, that's for sure. I can picture this blog, had I started during my IUI cycles or even starting the IVF process, would just be a list of facts and figures. I really wish, though, that I had started this then. I think it would have really helped to have that community to share stories with. Especially when I was on bedrest!

Anyway, look for my IVF story shortly.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Welcome to ColoBloggers. Can't wait to hear your stories and see what kind of insight you can provide to those of us still in the trenches!